Warning Description: Winter Storm Warning
Warning Date: 3:23 PM EST on February 1, 2015
WarningSum:...Winter Storm Warning Remains In Effect From 4 Am Monday To
1 Am Est Tuesday...
Warning Message:* accumulations...snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches.
* Hazard types...heavy snow.
* Timing...snow should begin around daybreak...continuing
through the day...then tapering off Monday night.
* Impacts...snow covered roads could lead to hazardous travel
* Winds...north 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures...zero to 15 above zero.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel...keep an extra flashlight...
food...and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.